//Google Analytics

Friday, November 2, 2012

Potential Weekend Adventures

Today, I'm thankful to be saved by God's grace. I grew up in a Christian home and we went to church but I didn't really get it. One day, in a different church, the pieces fell into place. That was about 8 years ago and my life has never been the same. It's been a difficult but wonderful journey. 

By the way, these "I'm thankful for" posts are not going to be in any order of importance. I'm just writing them as I think of them.

I am so looking forward to this weekend! I don't have to work and neither does my husband! It's finally a weekend where we can do whatever we want to do! He tends to go out of town a lot for work so it's nice when he has a whole weekend home! That's not to say something can't come up last minute, but for now we're just going to enjoy it. Tomorrow in downtown Lynchburg there is an event called Bargain Mart 2012. That sounds right up my alley! It says that it's Lynchburg's largest indoor yard sale. I can hardly wait! I'm telling myself we're just going to go and "window shop" but I've got a little bit of cash in my wallet just in case we find something good! I'm going to keep my "crafty glasses" on while looking in hopes of finding a good project just waiting for us. Hopefully I'll have something awesome to share with you all tomorrow.

I'm really looking forward to finding a cheap dresser set (a highboy and a long dresser) that we can paint white and add new hardware to for our bedroom. Yessss...we've been married for over 6 months and I still don't have my own dresser! It's ok...I've got the big closet and a bunch of plastic drawers (classy!), so it's bearable.

Wish me luck in some bargain hunting at Bargain Mart 2012!

Do you enjoy yard sale-ing? Do you go with something in mind or do you just look around until you find that perfect deal?

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!