//Google Analytics

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thanks to all our soldiers

Today I'm thankful for our military. These brave men and women put their lives on the line for us every day and we rarely give them the thanks they deserve. It's upsetting when I hear about people who talk bad about our troops. In cases like that I can only think of the saying, "If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them." So true. I don't care if you're a peace-loving hippie and think war is the root of all evil, you can't honestly think badly of our soldiers when they defend our freedom ever day. War isn't great but it's necessary. If we did not fight for this beautiful country, we would lose it. America and its freedom are worth fighting for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!