//Google Analytics

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day 2012!

Today I'm thankful that despite who wins this presidential election today, I serve a God who is on the true throne. I know that might seem cheesy but it's true. No matter how bad our country and our world gets, my Jesus reigns. 

I voted today! Did you? I hope you all went out and completed your civic duty and voted for the man or woman who will serve as our President for the next four years. I don't care if you voted Republican, Democrat, Constitutional, Libertarian, or even Green party...as long as you voted! Ok, maybe I care a little...the fate of our nation depends on it!

I won't get into politics...I know we've all had plenty of it these past few months!

I'll keep this post short and sweet and I'll see you all tomorrow when the next President of the United States of America is chosen!

Did you vote? Are you going to be glad it's all over, despite the outcome?

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!