//Google Analytics

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Birthday Boy


Just wanted to wish my husband a very wonderful birthday even in the blogging world! 

He's such an incredible provider and is always working hard for us. He's caring, compassionate, loving, loyal, honest and never ceases to make me laugh. Better yet, he laughs at all of my "jokes." 

Ok maybe I'm a little biased. 

Too bad.


So a HUMUNGOUS happy birthday to my love, my forever, my best friend, my husband, Brian :)

P.S. He's a [amazing] graphic designer/videographer/animator if anyone is looking for help in those areas. Plus he's learning web design. Such a smarty pants.

Till next time,
Catherine

1 comment:

  1. The selection of venue for any party is biggest problem often people faced. Your birthday boy is carrying on great work by providing best ideas to people. The cinderella birthday invitations make it easy to invite people in impressive way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!