//Google Analytics

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sickness Sucks

Today, I'm thankful to live in the United States of America. Even though I don't like the direction the country is going in, I still believe it's the greatest place to live. I desperately hope it gets better, though.

I'm having a tough time picking anything else to blog about right now. My friend is still in the hospital and now my husband has the flu. I really wanted to go visit her in the hospital but now I can't because I just couldn't risk bringing anymore germs into her room. Not when she's fighting pneumonia already. Please keep praying for her full recovery. The steroids that she is on is started to alleviate some swelling and fluid from her lungs but there is still a long way to go. Her blood pressure and vitals are better, also. I'm trying to be as grateful as I can for the little improvements but I want so badly for her to be healed. And now knowing I can't go see her is even more tough. I'm hoping by next week she'll be greatly improved and when we are back in Richmond for Thanksgiving that I'm able to visit her and be with her. Keep praying for a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!