//Google Analytics

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lame Internet

Ok I'm posting this from my iPhone because the Internet where I am right now is being ridiculous and not working for me! Ahh so frustrating. First world problems, right?

My husband has been coming down with something and he is just uncomfortable and in pain with this cold or whatever it is. It's awful because its the kind of sick where I really can't do much to help. He mostly needs rest and fluids. The rest might not come so easily as we're visiting our families for Easter weekend so it's going to be busy, busy, busy!

Any advice for treating sick symptoms like being achy and sore? What's your best trick for staying healthy when everyone else around you is sick?

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!