//Google Analytics

Monday, March 11, 2013

Jane Marczewski Music!

Are you sick and tired of what people consider to be music these days? I am. There is so much of a fight for the attention of the media but there is very little true talent actually making it through. 

Well, folks...you're in for a real treat if you love GOOD music. 

THIS is good music. THIS is talent. THIS is passion. THIS is Jane Marczewski

The other night a good friend of mine invited my husband and I to a little concert in a downtown loft. The main act was one of her best friends, Jane Marczewski (pronounced sort of like "mar-cheski"). We had listened to her music online before and she is phenomenal so we wanted to come out and show some support. 


Jane Marczewski is an amazing young woman with a passion for music and an unbeatable voice. She's from Zanesville, Ohio but it currently in Lynchburg, Virginia. Many musicians have come through Lynchburg but Jane sets a whole new standard of quality. 

If you don't believe me, go HERE and listen to some of her songs! I can vouch that she's as good on a recording as she is live. That's also rare. So many musicians are strictly studio and don't do well in concert but Jane is just as good if not better! You can also go HERE and download her FREE EP! Who doesn't love free music? Really good free music at that! If you're convinced and love her music, go and "LIKE" her Facebook page


I'm not sure what you're waiting for if you haven't gone and listened yet! She's got my stamp of approval! 

Is there a local artist you love that you think the world deserves to hear? Let me know! 

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!