//Google Analytics

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year

Well, as I'm sure most everyone is doing today, they are reflecting on the past year and preparing for a new one. 2012 was a great year and I really don't have any complaints. I got married! Everything after that is just a bonus!

Here are some highlights of my 2012:

  • My husband (then fiance) got a great job in Lynchburg (technically this was still 2011 but he started in January 2012)
  • We moved him to Lynchburg (January)
  • Had an amazing bridal shower (February)
  • Hosted a baby shower for a close friend (February)
  • We got married (March)
  • Had an amazing honeymoon in Lake Harmony, Pennsylvania (March)
  • My niece had her first birthday (April)
  • Found a great job as a veterinary assistant (May)
  • Joined Planet Fitness (June)
  • Worked our 5th straight year of Studentz Camp (July)
  • Started this blog (October)
  • Vacationed in Hatteras with my family (October)
  • Finished my last (full) semester of college (December)

I'm sure there are many more things I could type up but those are just some things that stick out right now.

Without turning this into a major bucket list, there are a few things I want to do in 2013...goals or resolutions if you will:

  • Get a second part time job or one full time job
  • Officially graduate college with my B.S. in Business Management
  • Start online Veterinary Technician school/and other certifications
  • Exercise more
  • Eat healthier
  • Grow the blog
  • Volunteer more
  • Buy more of our food from local farms
  • Run a 5k with my husband
  • Read more

So basically, live more and live better. Pretty usual stuff. I'm excited for 2013 because this will be my first full year as a wife and nothing can beat that! Bring it on, 2013!

What were your favorite times/events from 2012? What are some of your goals or resolutions for 2013? 

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!