//Google Analytics

Monday, October 28, 2013

Plucky's Second Thought Link Party #17

This is my very first time co-hosting a link party!! And to think, I used to have no clue what a "link party" was! I love participating in link parties, they're a great way to get your content out to fellow bloggers and network with them as well.

If you're unfamiliar with what a link party is...it's a place to have your favorite posts seen by tons of other awesome bloggers with plenty of opportunity for comments, Facebook/Twitter shares and Pinterest pins! All you have to do is follow the rules and then click the link at the bottom of the thumbnail list and add your info. It's really easy!


Host




Co-Host (That's me!)


 

Catherine from Happily Ever Crafter 

Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+ / BlogLovin


  If you are at all interested in co-hosting upcoming Link Ups, please contact Jess!


Now, let's get to the Link Up!!


 


I'm excited to see what you guys link up!


Till next time,
Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine,
    Nice to "meet" you via Plucky's linky party. Following you now, and hope you'll come over and visit me, too!
    Doreen
    http://altered-artworks.blogspot.com
    @alteredartworks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Love your candy corn succulent centerpiece! So cute!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!