//Google Analytics

Friday, February 15, 2013

Weekend Visit From the In-Laws

They should be here anytime now! I'm so excited...every card door slamming that I hear sends me running to the windows. I'm such a little kid.

I'm just so excited for them to be here and visit with us considering it's always us going to them. My father-in-law has visited once while I was out of town and another time when I was out of town he brought my brother-in-law as well. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law haven't been here since last January when we first moved my husband in!

Needless to say, I'm excited to show off our townhome and all the little things we've done to really make it our home!

Tonight we are going with his parents to a marriage conference/seminar thing at a nearby church. It's Valentine's weekend...I hope it's not chock full of pink and read hearts and love-dovey mush.

Have I mentioned I hate Valentine's Day?

I do. I think it's silly.

Don't think that I hate 'love' though! I love 'love'!

Moving on.

I've planned some meals, made lots of bread and stocked up on groceries. Mmm can't wait to pop the cinnamon bread into the oven!! It's on its second rise now. It'll make the house smell heavenly!

Unfortunately I have to work Saturday morning but other than that hopefully we'll have the rest of the weekend to hang out and show off some of the fun places we've found in Lynchburg!

Can't wait!

Got any big weekend plans?

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!