Got your suitcase packed for a week of family?
Car loaded? Or plane tickets purchased?
Pet sitter lined up?
Phew! We're getting there! As I may have mentioned before, I have to work for a few hours on Christmas Eve morning but after that it's time to hit the road for Richmond! Hm, as far as that list is concerned for us...we've got a ways to go. Haha. It'll get done this weekend!
My current To-Do list for Saturday and Sunday includes:
- Wash/Dry/Fold/Put away all clothes
- Wash/Dry/Put back our bed sheets
- Pick up around the house
- Take the trash out
- Clean the cat pan
- Bathe the dogs
- Pack our stuff for a week
- Pack dog supplies, food to bring, and anything else that needs to go back to Richmond
- Pack presents into the car
- Fill the car with gas
What's on your last minute Christmas To-Do list? Even if it's a lot...don't stress...just breathe! You've got this!
Till next time,