//Google Analytics

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Printerpix

About a month after our wedding in March of 2012, I found an awesome Groupon deal for this photo album website called Printerpix. The deal was for an 8"x8" leather bound 20 page photo book for only $9! It's normally $50! We decided to get two so each of our sets of parents would get one.

Enter stage right: Procrastination.

After hours and hours of looking through my wedding photos to choose which ones would go online and more hours captioning and tagging them, I honestly didn't feel like looking through them for a while! It sounds weird, I know but I was tired of it. I love looking through my wedding photos and relieving the moments but man, there's a point where you just have to take a break.

So here we are, January 31st, about 10 months after we bought the deal and today is the last day before it expires. Ahh! Needless to say, I'm going as fast as I can!

With that being said, I'm done here!

Do you procrastinate? What kind of cool Groupon or LivingSocial deals have you scored?

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!