//Google Analytics

Thursday, March 14, 2013

De-clutter

Don't you just feel so much better after a trip to Goodwill? The donation trip, not the shopping trip. Ok the shopping trip is awesome too.

Today, after unsuccessfully selling some stuff online, I finally loaded the car and donated it all to Goodwill. It feels so good to de-clutter!

I usually clean up by going through everything and sorting into keep, giveaway and trash. If something is worth selling or I know someone who would want it, I save it until I can do that, otherwise it's going to Goodwill or another thrift store. There's just no sense in keeping all sorts of stuff if it's taking up space in your house!

(source
Is this you??

After my husband and I got married last year I found myself going through our stuff so often and finding an absurd amount if things to get rid of. It's quite a project when you combine two people's things and try to fit it in the same space.

Sometimes it's hard to get rid of things that have meaning behind them or cost a fair amount of dough but I keep on telling myself that unless it has a purpose, it reds to go. I want to enjoy the things I have, not be suffocated by junk I don't need.

How do you de-clutter? Do you purge a at once or keep it up little by little?

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!