//Google Analytics

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Busy bee

My newest little DIY is something I've been dying to do for a while! I finally got the final material necessary over the weekend (Hint: I found it at Whole Foods) but have been working extra shifts so I haven't really had the time to actually try it out!

I'll go ahead and spoil it for you...I'm going to attempt to make my own make up out of 3 simple ingredients!!

How cool is that?!

Well, if it works, anyhow.

My mom and sister were very skeptical when I told them but I think this is totally worth a try! I am very picky about make up even though I don't wear it often. I only use powder because liquid make up feels funky to me. But of course, the only brands I'm willing to use are expensive. Therefore, I don't buy it. If this works well, I will be saving tons of money for years to come. Plus, I know exactly what's in my make up and can feel very confident about my decision being healthy, safe, non-toxic, natural, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and so on and so forth.

I'm super excited to try this out and share it with you all tomorrow!!

Any guesses to the three ingredients? 

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!