//Google Analytics

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

10,000 Pageviews!

I have just reached 10,000 pageviews on my little corner of the internet!!!

It's so hard to believe! Who, me? Really??

I want to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you who is reading my blog! Whether you are a faithful reader each day (even through my mindless posts), or are someone just passing through, I appreciate every reader! Six months ago I never would have thought that my little blog, my words, my thoughts, my discoveries would have been viewed 10,000 times! It's incredible!


Now I know, 10,000 pageviews really isn't all that many when you compare it to blogs that get that many pageviews in a day, but for little ol' me...it's a big deal!

Just two months into my blog, I celebrated 1,000 pageviews and only 4 months after that, I'm celebrating 10,000!

So again, THANK YOU for your love and support. It means the world to me!!

I'll also pose the same question as I did at the end of the 1,000 pageview celebration.

What kind of things do you like to read about? Personal posts, recipes, crafts, Pinterest failures? Please comment and let me know what you'd like to see more of and what you'd like to see less of! Also, would you rather watch a tutorial video of a recipe/DIY project or scroll through pictures/text?

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!